Park, Stay & Go Package
The perfect package for travellers with inconvenient flight times or who live far from the airport
Catching a Flight Soon?
No queues. No traffic. No dramas.
Save on parking and enjoy a stress-free journey to the airport before your next getaway.
- Free Parking for up to 21 days
- Free return airport transfers for two people, children under 12 travel free (Valued at $24)
- Overnight accommodation for up to two adults and two children
- Kids Stay & Eat Free (conditions apply)
If you live a distance away from Auckland Airport or have an inconvenient flight time, getting to the airport is never quite that simple. With traffic congestion and the unexpected, the moment before your departure is never quite as relaxing as it should be. We’ve all been there, between the near flight misses and pre-holiday stress, rest-assured there is a simple solution.
Whether you are travelling for business or heading off on a family holiday, Holiday Inn Auckland Airport has the perfect package for you. Start your holiday hassle-free and with a joyful beginning with the Park, Stay & Go’ package including up to 21 days free parking.
Packages start from $159
How Does it Work?
- Leave your car in our long-term parking to pick it back up upon return.
- Enjoy a restful nights sleep in our cosy premium hotel beds.
- Package includes free transfers on the Yellow Bus Service, providing you with a convenient Airport-Hotel transfer every 20 minutes, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
What does 21 Days of Airport Parking Cost Nearby?
Not only is this package great value for money, but you’ll feel relaxed and refreshed, ready to board your flight. We are located conveniently just a few minutes drive away from the Auckland Airport terminals, in a peaceful oasis tucked away from motorway noise and flight paths.
*Note, clicking book now directs you to Holiday Inn Auckland Airport booking engine. Your special offer will be populated once you have entered your dates of stay. Any additional days parking will be charged at the rate of $5 per day.